About the role
What you need to know:
- Manages various vendors / TPAs to optimize the operational process of High End Medical to achieve the high quality health service in A&H.
- Consistently drive process optimization to meet customer’s expectations, and to satisfy the A&H topline growth and overall P&L contribution.
- Responsible for problem solving related to health service areas in day-to-day operating running, explores the opportunities to enhance the hospital network and health service. .
- Cooperates with internal teams to implement various policies and projects. Working with UW, IT and operation teams to deliver the health service in policy service.
- Develop TPA service mode and health service standards/KPI to meet the requirements of compliance and regulatory.
- Timely and accurately completes the health service report according to regulators’ requirements, conducts regular onsite or remote inspection activities to ensure the TPA service in the high quality control.
- Responsible for TPA vendor assessment and selection, Follow up TPAs onboard process according to the company’s guidance and standard
- Tasked with innovation and implementation of sales training and skill development.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated operations experience in a multinational health organization or health insurance company is preferred.
- Bachelor degree or above in medical health, insurance or operation etc.
- Strong working knowledge of applicable health insurance, TPA service, hospital network development, big health management and implementation methodologies. Project management and operations’ experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, independent, energetic, pro-active and able to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
Functional Area:OP - OperationsEstimated Travel Percentage (%):Relocation Provided:AIG Insurance Company China Limited
Get email alerts for the latest"High End Medical Product Manager jobs in Shanghai"