- Responsible for carrying out technical support work and daily operation tasks.
- Support end-user in software applications, hardware and software installation and problems troubleshooting.
- Perform regular tasks including system health checking, server admin and maintenance.
- Work with hardware/software vendors to resolve equipment failure issues.
- Provide Blackberry/mobile devices support to end users.
- Handle IT documentation and reporting.
- Assist in hardware and software asset management.
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or Science and Technology fields or equivalent.
- 1-2 years user support experience in environment with Windows servers, desktops and email support.
- Knowledge in networking infrastructure. i.e. Switches, Routers, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, VPN.
- Knowledgeable on AD/ Group Policy and Email administration.
- Hands-on skill on Microsoft software products (i.e. Windows, Office Suites and Exchange Server).
- Good troubleshooting on IT hardware (PC / networking devices).
- Previous experience on mobile device (Blackberry) supporting is a plus.
- CCNA/ MCSE / MCITP Microsoft Certificate holder is a plus.
- Good customer service attitude and able to deal with different types of users.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
Interested parties please specify the position on the subject headline and send full resume with past and expected salary to
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only. We retain the applications for a maximum period of two years and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within FWONE and our associated companies.
Get email alerts for the latest"IT Support Engineer jobs in Kwun Tong"