What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Product VM Quality Engineer
Join AMD’s team of highly skilled professionals in managing the visual mechanical quality performance of our leading-edge Game Console, Graphics, Server and CPU products. This team partners with AMD packaging engineering team and vendor management team to achieve customer satisfaction towards product VM quality.
- Lead investigation of VM quality issue for customers to identify possible root causes and work with AMD functional teams to drive effective correction actions & preventative actions.
- Drive accurate & comprehensive data analysis to guide AMD functional team to speed up problem solving
- Implement quality metrics to drive end-to-end continuous improvement.
- Drive quality-related dedicated and reactive communication
- Work closely with customers and AMD functional teams to ensure robust preventive actions are in place so there is no recurrence of issue
- Continuously drive VM process optimization through statistical analytics
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Semiconductor Manufacturing/Product/Quality Engineering.
- Well understand of LGA/PGA/BGA packages
- Familiar with automatic inspection equipment, e.g. ICOS.
- Strong communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Capable to work independently and work with other groups to provide solution.
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing and qualification processes as well as reliability procedures, semiconductor assembly/packaging and testing.
- Familiar and experienced with problem-solving methodologies such as 8D or PDCA.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Required Degree: BS
- Preferred Degree: MS
- Preferred Major: Electrical Engineering
Email to [email protected]
Requisition Number: 74617
Country: China State: JiangSu City: Suzhou
Job Function: Product Engineering
Get email alerts for the latest"Product VM Quality Engineer jobs in Suzhou"