Have you been waiting all year for your Mommy's or Daddy's famous dish and that onetime it just didn't taste the same as last one? That's what Quality and Reliability is all about, putting a happy face on our customers every single time because they get exactly what they thought they would get. Do you want to be part of enhancing the life of every person on earth? If you are into developing, applying, and maintaining quality and reliability standards for electronic components, keep reading.
As a Quality and Reliability Engineer, you can help Intel achieve company and customer Quality and Reliability objectives. You ensure product requirements are met through strict adherence to process specifications, and existing product qualification methods. In your role, you are also responsible for developing new techniques and tools for the early identification of potential problems with new products or packaging solutions. This includes making recommendations for changes to improve manufacturing process robustness.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Ability to work effectively in multitasking environments in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
- Effectively utilize logic, data and reason to develop alternative solutions to complex problems.
- Strong Problem-Solving Capabilities.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through schoolwork, classes and project work, internships, and/or work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Physics, Mechanical, Mechatronic or related discipline.
- 2+ years' experience in Quality Management from Silicon or Process and Product Standpoint.
- 2+ years' experience in performing empirical data collection, statistical analysis, as well as designing experiments.
- Advanced English level.
- Successful candidate has experience in and enjoys working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with semi-conductor fab and/or assembly/test tool sets and manufacturing flows is a plus.
- Implementation strategies and monitor outcome performance to ensure desired results are achieved (Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle).
- Experience with ISO9001 requirements and auditing is a strong plus.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Get email alerts for the latest"Package Quality and Reliability Engineer jobs in Jr0192853"