The School of Continuing Education (SCE) is one of the Faculties/Schools of the University. The School, operating on a self-financed basis, offers a wide range of full-time and part-time programmes in various academic disciplines and professional areas.
Applications are now invited for the position of part-time instructors for the NSSC Applied Learning Courses commissioned by the Education Bureau for offering to the Senior Secondary Students in January 2020 Academic Year. The teaching duties include but not limited to curriculum development, preparation of course materials, classroom teaching and marking of student assessments. Classes will mainly be held on weekdays day-time and/or Saturdays.
Modules: (please specify module area on application)
Information Technology (Ref. No.: PRSCEP0006/19-20)
- Data Communication and Networking
- Emerging Technology
- IT Project Management Skills
- Mobile App Development ( HTML5 / Swift)
- Programming (Python / JavaSrcipt)
- At least a recognized degree in Computer Science / Data Science / Artificial Intelligence / Cybersecurity ;
- Teaching experience at secondary school / tertiary level is expected;
- Interactive presentation, teaching and facilitating skills;
- Prior work experience in related industries and networking with professional bodies will be an advantage; and
- Preference will be given to candidates who are familiar with young people’s mindset and learning habit.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System (jobs.hkbu.edu.hk). Applicants not invited for interview 3 months after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University's Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at http://pers.hkbu.edu.hk/pics.
The School reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post(s) advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions then applicable at the time of offer.
Review of applications will begin in September 2019 and will continue until the positions are filled.
Get email alerts for the latest"Part-time Instructors for Applied Learning Courses (Information Technology) jobs in Hong Kong"