Intel’s recently announced IDM 2.0 strategy includes a plan to significantly expand the manufacturing network, establishing new capacity and capability to meet the accelerating global demand for semiconductors.
The Disaggregated Manufacturing Organization (DMO) will play an important role in this strategy, leveraging Intel’s Advanced Packaging technology portfolio to deliver leadership products. To enable this ramp, DMO is building an Advanced Packaging manufacturing facility in Malaysia, increasing its investment in this region which has been a critical part of Intel’s supply chain for nearly five decades.
Join the Intel Malaysia Advanced Packaging team where you will be instrumental in developing and ramping some of Intel's newest Advanced Packaging technologies and help us realize Intel's vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth.
Responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
As a manager, set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance. Plans, provides resources for and directs activities in engineering function to meet schedules, standards, and cost. Cultivates and reinforces appropriate group values, norms and behaviors. Identifies and analyzes problems, plans, tasks, and solutions. Provides guidance on employee development, performance, and productivity issues. Plans and schedules daily tasks, uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.
- Has a proven track record as a strong leader with high technical and analytical skills.
- Has strong knowledge in structured problem-solving methods, a good understanding of statistical data analysis and techniques, planning and prioritization, influencing others, and strong communication skills.
- Is a team player with a high level of synergy w/ virtual factory peers
- Is proficient in the fundamentals of factory operations, process/materials/equipment interaction, change control, pcs, and quality systems.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years direct factory experience with a strong technical background.
- Educational requirements include at minimum a B.S. in an Engineering or Physics/Chemistry/Material Science related field, with M.S. or Ph.D. considered a plus.
- Candidate must have engineering management experience and a detailed understanding of model-based problem solving as well as process control systems and methodologies.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Get email alerts for the latest"Penang Advanced Packaging Engineering Group Leader jobs in Penang"