Are you looking to join an international product marketing team to help grow the leading global Dissolution Testing Product portfolio? Here is your opportunity to join the growing marketing team in the Liquid Phase Separation Division (LPSD) within Agilent. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment to drive the strategy for the Dissolution products portfolio and grow the business. Through cross functional collaborations and interactions with other Agilent business units and most important with customers, scientists as well as regulatory bodies, you'll develop new products and workflows for the pharmaceutical market space to help deliver trusted answers to Agilent's customers.
This position is critical to Agilent's mission to inspire and support discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
This position will allow you to make additional use of your sound theoretical and practical dissolution testing experiences:
- If not already existing, develop a network with international regulatory bodies responsible for dissolution testing methods to become the regulatory liaison and scientific affairs manager for Dissolution Testing products (with development opportunities towards other products such as HPLC)
- Assist customers with application problems and support customers in becoming more efficient
- Present online and at conferences and travel with sales members as required to drive business, customer loyalty and awareness. You will be our key expert and spokesperson in social media in point of dissolution testing
- With your HPLC, UV-Vis spectroscopy and lab informatics colleagues within Agilent you will push collaborations to create new workflows enabling more efficient customer outcomes
- If required, demonstrate Agilent Dissolution testing products life at customers or remotely via state-of-the-art online demo tools
- Conduct competitive analysis to determine product positioning, market segmentation, channel mix, pricing, volume, product service/support strategy and identifies customer needs for dissolution testing products and develop product definitions to address customer needs and/or expand market share
- Evaluate business opportunities to define and optimize the product portfolio through analysis and in-depth understanding of targeted markets, market trends, customer business issues, and the competitive environment
- Working and communicating in a worldwide, matrixed, cross functional team environment which includes R&D, marketing, manufacturing, sales and quality teams as well as other business units
Get email alerts for the latest"Product Manager Dissolution Testing Products jobs in craven arms"