If you ever wanted to be directly involved in shaping future products and solutions for the semiconductor industry, this is your opportunity! We are looking for a Product Manager who will contribute to the success of the Advantest V93000 ATE platform as it expands into new market segment.
Product Marketing helps to develop the right strategies as part of Advantest strategic business plan process. In close cooperation with solution architects and R&D, the product manager ensures that new products address upcoming application and technology waves in the semiconductor industry. In the introduction phase, the product manager develops the roll-out and communication strategy in close alignment with the business development and sales organization.
In the role of a Product Manager you will
- Contribute to the strategic business and product planning
- Own the definition of competitively differentiated solutions by consolidating customer requirements and translating these in superior product definitions
- Manage the "4 Ps of Marketing" (product, pricing, position and promotion)
- Consult senior marketing and management on market trends and customer test strategies
- Establish strategic alliances with ecosystem partners
You will work closely with customers, partners, sales, business development, application experts, R&D, and solution architects of the V93000 ATE platform and other product lines.
Get email alerts for the latest"Product Manager (m/f/d) jobs in Boeblingen"