- Large scale new build projects
- Comprehensively attractive remuneration package
- Client-side opportunity with excellent growth prospect
One of the Renowned Listed Property Developers in Hong Kong is looking for a Project Manager to look after their upcoming residential development projects.
- Responsible for feasibility study, planning, co-ordination, supervision and execution of the development projects
- Coordinate with all parties to undertake property projects and expansion projects from inception to handover stage
- Manage project execution and to ensure the project achieves the design and quality standard as planned
- Timely advise on possible need for change of approved design and direct consultants to issue variation instructions according to agreed design solutions
- Assist in conducting site appraisal, design feasibility and programme planning for the new development and existing properties in Hong Kong
- Prepare design brief, tender document and for recruitment of consultant team to undertake planning, feasibility studies and design works
- Degree in Architecture or a design related discipline
- HKIA or other equivalent professional qualification with 12+ years’ experience
- Preferably working experience with Hong Kong developers for local residential projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Hands-on experience in using MS Office applications and Photoshop
To apply, please contact Kaylee in our Hong Kong office by clicking .
Please email your CV’s in Word format, all applications will be dealt with in confidence. For more live vacancies please visit www.redpathpartners.com
Get email alerts for the latest"Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager - Architectural jobs in Central"