In this role, you will responsible for inspection and technical support of all Specsavers frames in accordance with Specsavers policies to ensure that all suppliers operate best practice design, development, manufacturing processes, quality of all outgoing frames to the Specsavers group of companies and vendors achieve our legally required and internally stated environment & social compliance standard.
- Conduct production line and final random inspection of Specsavers frames at SSCM factories
- Conduct on-site check to ensure factories comply with Specsavers social and environmental requirements
- Provide technical support and assistance to frame manufacturers of identified defects
- Support implementation of Supplier Improvement Programs to include:
- Support implementation of Common Parts Purchase Strategy
- Improvement in Quality systems and management
- Establish and maintain benchmarking system for all Suppliers
- Assist in communication of the Specsavers General Specification
- Assist/Support implementation of group Quality Control policies at pre-production stage:
- Agreeing standards with Suppliers and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply
- Setting of Quality Control Compliance objectives
- Communicate the Groups technical requirements to Suppliers
- Monitoring, investigation and review of all reported faults
- Liaison with Suppliers on Quality Control compliance, development and rectification
- Assists implementation of Ethical Audit Program:
- Provide comments of the factories upon visit during on-site checking
- Provide suggestion for corrective actions
- Handling store and glazing lab complaints and identify areas of improvement
Essential skills include:
- Excellent product knowledge
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Proven problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Welcome people from all backgrounds, genders, abilities and ethnicities
Desirable skills include:
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Desirable level of education:
- Higher Diploma graduate
Our main benefits:
- Public Holidays, Annual Leave, Maternity/Paternity Leave etc.
- Five-day Work Week (Mon-Fri)
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Excellent Training and Career Opportunities
- Shuttle Bus from Lam Tin Station
- Regular Social and Fun Activities
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. We are especially interested in candidates, who can join us as soon as possible.
All Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Get email alerts for the latest"Quality Assurance Engineer jobs in Kwun Tong"