- Responsible for final release of all finished products for sale
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization
- Developing, implementing, communicating and maintaining a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary
- Supervising technical staff in carrying out tests and checks
- Writing technical and management systems reports
- Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures
- Formulating and managing the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA/QC
- Setting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved
- Considering the application of environmental and health and safety standards
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Bachelor degree or above in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, pharmaceutical or related subjects
- Qualified to be the “Authorized Person” in local Chinese medicine pharmaceutical plant as per the requirements of the Department of Health is an advantage.
- Working experience in pharmaceutical industry, in which 4 years in supervisory/managerial roles
- Aggressive, proactive, sales-oriented, highly self-motivated with positive attitude
- Strong leadership, communication, analytical and people management skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking .
(Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes)
Get email alerts for the latest"Quality Assurance Manager jobs in Yuen Long"