Advantest America, a leading Semiconductor Test and Measurement Company, is seeking self-driven and creative individuals to be part of the US ART (Applied Research Team). The US ART is part of a global strategic effort to integrate our test and measurement solutions across the entire semiconductor value chain using cloud, AI, and data analytics technologies.
Advantest is looking for a broadly experienced RF solution architect to join Advantest America US ART. You will be responsible for the architecting RF systems and sub-systems for our high-volume automated production test systems that test and calibrate RF modules, RF systems and RF sub-systems. You will work closely with the US ART and the global Advantest ART community as well as partner business units to define RF solutions that can be efficiently integrated with Advantest semiconductor test systems and meet complex customer requirement. Your primary role will be to guide and drive the proposed RF solutions through the concept, design, and initial development phases for US ART projects focusing on System Level Testing and across the Semiconductor Value Chain.
This position will be located at either our headquarters in San Jose, CA or our Austin, TX office.
- Gather and incorporate customer requirements and market requirements to support RF system level testing and calibration in a high-volume automated environment.
- Understand and incorporate massively high site count features and capabilities that integrate appropriately into Advantest platforms to position Advantest as a best-in-class RF system level testing solution provider.
- Work broadly with our RF design teams and Business Unit managers to drive the solution from concept to production release and customer acceptance (I.e. RF program manage globally and cross-functionally).
- Serves as technical consultant and drive strategic improvements.
- Supports technical proposal preparation and new business development efforts in co-ordination with the business team and cross functional team.
- Trains, coaches and mentors others. Works under minimal/consultative direction.
- Performs technical review of supplier capabilities to facilitate source selection.
- Develops complex statements of work, metrics, and schedules.
Get email alerts for the latest"RF Solution Architect jobs in San jose"