- Provide to the residents and their families the best compassionate care that focuses on comfort, dignity and quality of life
- Coordinate other members of the nursing team for effective and timely execution of care
- Collaborate with physician(s) and other disciplines to plan the best care to residents and their families
- Current registration with Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Remuneration according to relevant experience
- Roster duty required. Extra night shift allowance
- We are a convalescence/nursing home licenced by DH
Successful candidates will be offered a renewable contract term appointment with up to 10% of total basic salary as contract-end gratuity upon completion of contract with satisfactory performance. Interested parties, MUST download the application form at www.hkacs.org.hk and submit with full resume to the Chief Executive Officer, The Hong Kong Anti-Cancer Society, 30 Nam Long Shan Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or by email to [our mailbox through ] or by fax to 3921 3822.
(All personal information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only, candidates not being contacted within 3 months are deemed not suitable. Personal information of candidates will be destroyed after the recruitment process.)
Get email alerts for the latest"Registered Nurse / Enrolled Nurse (2 years renewal contract) jobs in Hong Kong"