Airbnb is one of the world’s largest marketplaces for unique, authentic places to stay and things to do, offering over 7 million accommodations and 40,000 handcrafted activities, all powered by local hosts. An economic empowerment engine, Airbnb has helped millions of hospitality entrepreneurs monetize their spaces and their passions while keeping the financial benefits of tourism in their own communities. With more than half a billion guest arrivals to date, and accessible in 62 languages across 191 countries and regions, Airbnb promotes people-to-people connection, community and trust around the world.
About Airbnb China
As an independent business unit, China is one of the major engines behind Airbnb's global growth. The company has increased its investment in China and experienced rapid growth since officially entering the market at the end of 2015. Airbnb continues to focus on product localization and innovation to better serve local users and enhance the user experience, nurture a trusting local community, and engage Chinese Millennial travelers with inspiring brand moments. As one of the leaders in the home sharing industry, Airbnb works with partners across many fields to actively promote the sustainable development of this emerging industry and achieve win-win results for everyone. Airbnb will continue to build an efficient local team, bringing the end-to-end, authentic travel experience to Chinese travelers, and creating a world where "anyone can belong anywhere".
Our Community Support(CS) Team is growing and we want you to be part of it!
The Regulatory Response team will work closely with our regional and global legal, public policy, and public relations teams to intake and action contact from government and consumer regulatory bodies, uphold and support work of legitimization agreements, and additional ad-hoc work that protects the brand’s compliance and legal standing with our external stakeholders. The team takes point on enforcement of Airbnb’s Non-Discrimination Policy and our Data privacy work, along with managing issues regarding Ownership/Landlord disputes, and general issues related to the legality of home sharing in different markets.
- Manage complex, sensitive, and/or urgent cases that might pose a significant risk to our brand or ability to operate in different countries, cities, and municipalities.
- Meet performance expectations regularly and own time management efficiently to deal with different types of work assignments (tickets, queues, initiatives, reports, correspondence, stakeholder management, etc),
- Mastering and maintaining knowledge of company policies and procedures inside and out, being an expert in compliance, policy, legal, local regulations, consumer bodies, and brand risk topics.
- Providing upward feedback, regarding the status of regulatory cases, communicating regularly with supervisors and managers.
- Compile incident reports at the direction of leadership and maintain high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations.
- Working closely with stakeholders to align on case strategy.
- Welcoming ambiguity: You can effectively articulate the need for change and encourage optimism in those around you. You're able to perform at a high level, even during times of uncertainty. You trust your instincts and your ability to learn from past experiences, and you can confidently move forward even when you don't have all of the details.
- Writing: Your written communication is both clear and efficient. You tailor your style and tone to your audience and setting to ensure that your messages will be heard and understood. You know when written messages are appropriate and when to choose other forms of communication
- Valuing Diversity: You appreciate and leverage the capabilities, insights, and ideas of all people. You work effectively with people of diverse styles, abilities, and motivations. You champion equal and fair treatment and opportunities for everyone, and encourage others to do the same.
- Balancing Perspectives: You look at the "big picture," not just the situation directly in front of you. You're open to being wrong, can assess situations objectively, and can evaluate multiple points of view. You're able to see how every part of the business is affected by a situation, and you devise plans and strategies accordingly. You think globally, and take the broadest possible view of issues and challenges. You assume positive intent. You effectively consider all of the factors at play and envision many possible outcomes.
- Solving Problem: You quickly identify root causes as well as subtle, hidden issues. You use logic to propose effective solutions to a variety of problems. You dig deeper and utilize all available resources to reach the best possible solution. You utilize creativity to propose original solutions, and don't stop at the first, most obvious answers. You understand when a loss is the best solution, and can explain why.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Availability to work 40 hours a week, available to work weekend and/or different shifts
- Strong analytical skills, able to compile reports and analyse data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in legal/policy/consumer bodies issues and how they apply to Airbnb
- Excellent time management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- 满足绩效期望并有效地安排时间，以处理不同类型的工作任务（投诉，报告，利益相关者咨询管理等）， 熟练掌握并保持对公司政策和程序的了解，是合规性，政策，法律，地方法规，消费者团体和品牌风险主题方面的专家。
Get email alerts for the latest"Regulatory Response Associate jobs in Beijing"