Sales Manager - Corporate
Selling a memorable experience in an authentic location is the essence of a Corporate Sales Manager’s role at Fairmont Dubai. Your professionalism and knowledge of the Hotel will reflect positively in how you present the property. Building strong relationships will create a bond, ensuring your clients will always stay with Fairmont Dubai.
What’s in it for you:
• Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
• Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City's commercial district
• Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
• Ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• Solicit corporate business through action plan preparation and execution
• Establish parameters, quotes, and negotiate prices, confirming by written contracts
• Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations as needed
• Maintain accounts, contacts, activities, and business details within the appropriate software applications
• Work closely with other departments to ensure all details of the contract were delivered and Guests depart satisfied
• Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required
• Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
• Follow departmental policies and procedures
• Follow all safety policies
• Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
• Previous Sales experience required
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications required
• University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible and reliable
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Sofitel ABu Dhabi. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Get email alerts for the latest"Sales Manager Corporate jobs in Abu dhabi"