Senior Global Education Content Manager
MARSPuneUpdate time: August 20
- Lead, evaluate, and prioritize requirements to develop learn contents that cater to our users’ needs.
- Identify and secure subject matter experts both inside and outside the organization, whose materials/content (in both scope and format) engages students, to accelerate learning and optimize use of Bentley products.
- Create a sustainable ecosystem of content creators and evaluators outside the organization.
- Manage efforts to review and edit content from various sources, to ensure quality and alignment with goals.
- Grow exponentially the usage of (and the number of students using) Bentley offerings in schools, universities, vocational institutions.
- The candidate must be capable, and confident to provide presentations to senior and middle management and to technical personnel to advance a deeper understanding of Bentley Education strategies.
- Work with Colleges/universities to understand their specific needs and scope of contents and for adoption of Bentley Education Course and encourage the external eco system to create new courses.
- Content creation, Proofreading of Technical publications
- Collating and editing technical articles and courses.
- Other duties as assigned
- 8-10 years of experience in creating and curating Learn content and exposure to infrastructure industry.
- Engineering degree with sound knowledge of at least one of the following domains: Structural, Transportation, Hydraulics/Hydrology, Geotechnical, Offshore, Architectural Engineering
- Acquaintance with Bentley software
- Good understanding of Digital Twin for infrastructure industry and knowledge of all the stage of the complete life-cycle in the infrastructure industry
- Knowledge of educational systems around the world (universities, technical colleges, and vocational institutes)
- Technically minded – Exposed to working with software applications and their set up
- A flair for writing technical documents and project management of educational resources
- Excellent organizational, networking, coordination skills and proven ability in working in a complex, mulit locational teams
- Superior communication skills (both written and spoken) and excellent presentation skills are required
- Ability to achieve success with minimal guidance, based upon objectives
- Willing to travel (domestic & international)
- Strong understanding of key domain knowledge and various phases of infrastructure projects necessary to execute projects in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction.
- Experience in developing, editing, and/or publication of educational content
Get email alerts for the latest"Senior Global Education Content Manager jobs in Pune"