Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Responsible for Service Quality and Reporting Customer Care
- Develop/enhance reporting service related to Cust Care data
- Preparing internal and external reports
- Performing Quality Control (QC) for Customer Care related and doing revision for internal guidelines and circulates those documents to related dept/division regarding approval process, in a scheduled timeline
- Maintain training & documentation of new product.
- Responsible for monthly reports.
- Preparing training material/presentation.
- Responsible for internal meeting's MOM (minutes of meeting) and monitoring the target date on the implementation.
- Creates requirements to system development, for new product related with Customer Care
- Perform system testing for new developing product
- Request/Monitor Customer Care system enhancement
- Min. Bachelor Degree in related discipline
- Overall good understanding on insurance product, operation rules and distribution
- Strong analytics skill
- Profesional oral and written communication skill
- Have a sense of urgency, adapt well to changes and able to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
Get email alerts for the latest"Customer Care Development jobs in Jakarta"