What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Physical design including block level, full chip floor planning, timing closure, place and route,
physical verification etc.
- Always be positive, glad to help and teamwork
- Good listening, writing and speaking English
- Good communication skills
- Work with global Front-End design team and physical design team for large scale ASIC chip physical implementation.
- Focus on physical design of deep sub-micron GPU chips including block level, full chip floor planning, timing closure, place and route, physical verification etc.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of ASIC design flow
- Hands on experience in physical design is a plus
- Familiar with Unix/Linux environment
- Familiar with Back-End (physical design) EDA tools is a plus
- Familiar with Front-End EDA tools is a plus
- Good at scripts is a plus, like Python/perl/Tcl/shell
- MSEE / Microelectronic
- CET-6 preferred
Requisition Number: 80331
Country: China State: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design
Get email alerts for the latest"Silicon Design Engineer 2 jobs in Shanghai"