What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Sr. Manager, SCBU System Validation
Sr. Manager level position inside the AMD Semi-Custom Business Unite (SCBU) to lead the post silicon validation teams located in Shanghai, directly reports to SCBU Systems engineering China leader. Seeking a candidate with semiconductor experience especially in Post Silicon validation.
- Partner with North America leaders to drive successful productization for ASICs executed in Shanghai and support as needed programs executed in North America
- Enhance Collaborations across teams inside and outside SCBU organization
- Coach and grow a technically skilled set of engineers and engineering managers
- Drive decision making around conflicting priorities and complex issue resolution
- Set team goals aligned with SCBU objectives and ensure employee development plans in place
- Build and grow relationships with key stakeholders including silicon design, software development, program management, system engineering, business units and customer engineering teams
- Strengthen ties with North America teams
- Focus on team growth from both technical and leadership point of view
- Support and interface with customer engineering teams and customers are required
- Communicate status to senior management and other relevant stakeholders
- Leadership role managing large teams of product development engineers
- ASIC post silicon experience including product & system validation, characterization, and board design
- Power or silicon design/verification experience a plus
- Strong technical background in PC systems and graphics
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated success in working across geographies and cross functional teams
- Proven skills in driving organizational change
- Process improvement experience a plus
- A B.Sc. Or Master’s Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering
- 15+ years of work experience preferred
AMD China Design Center located at Shanghai
Requisition Number: 78610
Country: China State: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design
Get email alerts for the latest"Sr. Manager Sys/Test Validation Eng. jobs in Shanghai"