What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The Board Test Engineering group is responsible for activities of the full product life cycle. Activities include pre-silicon phase such as driving design for test and manufacturability, test plans, etc.; new product introduction (NPI) phase such as development of automated test equipment (ATE) test solutions, verification and validation of product performance; production phase such as driving down costs through test time reduction and yield improvement and high customer quality.
Job responsibilities for this position include design and debug of test interface HW, developing test plans, board issue debug, data analysis for device performance, HW/SW integration, characterization test, releasing cost effective production test solutions into mass production, test support in production, yield improvement and test time reduction activities.
- Able to work independently and with good initiative to overcome technical challenges.
- Coordinate closely with peers & seniors to ensure timely and effective communication of all assigned work activities.
- A self-starter required and able to deal with a high level of ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- You will work closely with Multi-functional teams, circuit and logic design, verification, test engineering to accomplish tasks.
- You will work in a cross-function Engineering team to help guide our GPU products from NPI to mass production. Along the way you will help to identify and solve a wide range of issues that are blocking the volume ramp.
- You will help to define the product test methodology, characterization and debug.
- Applicants should be experienced in HW troubleshooting and have excellent communication skills. You must be able to work independently, methodically, and be results driven.
- Ability to work with common bench top test equipment (oscilloscope, power supplies, etc).
- The ideal candidate has worked at computer hardware company as a design or debug engineer.
- Good knowledge of high-speed digital and analog circuits.
- Good knowledge of PCBAs.
- Good understanding of PC architecture.
- Hardware Expertise with strong debugging and analytical skills.
- GPU, Notebook and/or Desktop PC motherboard design or debug experience.
- Understanding of GPUs, CPUs, Motherboard, Servers and Power Supplies.
- Familiar with Linux Environment.
- You should have a B.S. or MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering with at least 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent.
Dongguan (Guangdong, China)
Email to [email protected]
Requisition Number: 78733
Country: China State: Guangdong Province City: Shenzhen
Job Function: Reliability & Test
Get email alerts for the latest"78733_Sr. Test Engineer jobs in Shenzhen"