You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
• You have logistic knowledge from university and/or working experience
• You have strong knowledge of supply chain cost drivers from raw material to customer
• You have strong knowledge of Supply chain logistics including different replenishment, delivery solutions and inventory management
• You have good understanding of capacity planning, Supplier Logistics, transportation and purchasing
• You speak fluent in English
• You are proactive and analytical
• You can identify and implement new solutions and to optimize the existing ones
• You can create and support a good working relationship with suppliers and other supply chain colleagues
• You are capable of dealing with multiple tasks under time pressure
• You have strong communication skills and ability to work through others
About the job
• You will assure that agreed business setups are updated in the systems
• You will follow-up, analyse and take actions to continuously improve supplier delivery performance and assure goods are shipped in time from suppliers
• You will define the signal level for capacity exceptions and working towards exceptions
• You will identify, implement and maintain the best logistical offer at the sales place from suppliers by working actively with replenishment solutions, lead times to make sure goods reaching the store with lowest possible cost
• You will secure correct supply information to and from supplier and IKEA in such quality that it can be used directly towards the customers
• You will work closely with IKEA suppliers to provide them with relevant training and working methods, in order to support their development to the required performance levels
• You will proactively work with alarm /early warning systems to detect and prevent deviations from goals
• You will actively contribute for best set-up of news/outgoing/activity items
• You will do daily troubleshooting and at the same time find solutions to avoid similar future problems;
Why will you enjoy working with us?
• You will work in a company that is successful and favourite among people
• You will meet the same optimists like you on daily basis
• You will have a good feeling about your job because it makes sense
• You will have 5 weeks of deserved holiday
• You will work in a cozy working environment in Zličín offices
How is it to work in IKEA?
• Attitude towards our colleagues is very simple – honest and frank employees always get a chance to grow both in their personal and career life in a way so all of us can contribute to better everyday life for us and for our customers
• We do not intend to only fill in the positions here – we want to accept unique personalities who will share our values
• We listen to our colleagues, we understand their needs and we support their ambitions and skills
• We offer a possibility to work in a fast growing company and in an environment where people and togetherness are the main values
In case of international relocation, we provide support.
About the company
IKEA Purchasing Services s r.o. is a purchasing organization which ensures both purchasing of material from suppliers located in Europe and distribution into retail stores IKEA worldwide, or distribution of components directly to suppliers.
The recruitment will take place continuously so please send in your application in English as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Get email alerts for the latest"Supply Planner, IKEA Purchasing Services (Czech Republic) spol. s r.o. jobs in Prague"