What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Senior Product Development Engineer (System level test)
Asia test program owner that governs system and platform level test insertions, developing and optimizing test program, supporting production bring up, sustaining, issue debugging and continuous improvement for product indices.
Working with regional teams extensively including product management, product engineering, NPI, software infrastructure team and hardware infrastructure team on the test solutions optimization.
This position requires strong understanding of test program, good communication and capability to drive/deliver critical business milestones.
The person is responsible for product test time, test coverage, test yield and meeting committed schedules for new product production bring up.
- Develop system level test program during silicon bring up, sample generation, qualification and mock production
- Work closely across multiple internal and external team for test program execution
- Support production on program issue debugging as well as cost improvement effort
- Ensure test program alignment across all stages of manufacturing
- Support customer issues, including investigation and debugging of diagnostics scripting if necessary
- Initiative on test flow excellence as well as maintain competitiveness
- Participate or lead in multi-function activities
- Experience with taking ASICs from 1st silicon to volume production
- Experience with OSAT or Sub-con management
- Familiar with PC architecture and solid understanding on system level test system
- Experience with software programming in Python, bash script and JAVA or C/C++
- Exceptional program solving capability and data analysis skills
- Proficient software development and implementation skills on windows and Linux
- Experience of SLT programming/Firmware and debug is more preferred
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience or master’s degree with 3 years’ experience
- Major in Electrical Engineering, Computer science, software program is preferred.
Email to [email protected]
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 78532
Country: China State: JiangSu City: Suzhou
Job Function: Product Engineering
Get email alerts for the latest"78532_System Level Test Engineer jobs in Suzhou"