- Communicate with clients/users, handle inquiries and complaints
- Inspect, troubleshoot and manage repairs for defective devices
- Plan for repair part ordering and inventory
- Input data and write up service reports
- Liaise with HQ for technical support
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments if any
- Associate Degree/Degree in Electronic or related disciplines (will consider Higher Diploma/Diploma/Certificate holders)
- Familiar with electronic instruments and tools for repairing
- Familiar with computer operations and smartphone devices
- 2-5 years of experience in repair of electronic assemblies
- Good communication skills, good problem solving skills, organized, and a team player
Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- (Mon - Fri) 11am – 8pm; (Sat) 1pm – 6pm
Interested applicants please provide your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to us by clicking ‘’.Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
Get email alerts for the latest"Technical Support & CS Representative jobs in Kowloon City"