JobDuties and Responsibilities
- Prepare issuance of policies, endorsements, renewals and reinsurance arrangements in effective manner
- Handle enquiries via in/outbound calls/mails on policy administration and underwriting issues in professional manner
- Handle incoming policy, payment and channel to internal stakeholders within the service standard.
- Support day to day operations including reviewing/screening of policy documents to ensure service deliverables. Manage and monitor premium collection, settlement/refund process.
- Assist in preparation of regular statistical reports
- Handle ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior
- Higher Diploma or above
- At least 2 years of experience in insurance policy administration of general insurance and underwriting knowhow
- Possess IIQE is also an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer orientated, responsive, attentive to details and able to work under pressure
- Accept challenges and able to handle multi-task in fast changing environment
- Dynamic, proactive, self-motivated, able to work independently to meet schedule
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Good PC skills including Word, Excel & Chinese input
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical benefit, birthday leave and discretionary annual bonus, etc.
Interested parties please send resume indicating current, expected salary and availability to HR Department by clicking .
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get email alerts for the latest"Underwriting Officer (Non-Motor Division) jobs in Sheung wan"