The Welding Educator shall be qualified per American Welding Society (AWS) or equal standards, with the welding processes to be taught.
- Conducts individual and group technical training courses associated with the Welding Education Center or other class room training on all aspects of welding procedures.
- Monitors, evaluates and documents the effectiveness of the training provided and adjusts training material as needed.
- Welding Educator is responsible to be knowledgeable in the application reading, explaining typical welding codes, drawings and specifications of welding techniques
- Demonstrates the ability to instruct students on base materials and their weldability characteristics and on welding filler metal types and characteristics.
- The Welding Educator may write new welding instructions or lesson plans and shall be able to perform all testing required to qualify welding students.
- The Welding Educator evaluates the performance of welding students to verify that they are properly trained and qualified in accordance with the applicable welding procedures.
- The Welding Educator reviews and verifies that the work being performed follows the instructions.
- The Welding Educator performs visual inspections of the "in-process" and completed weldments to confirm that they comply with the documents.
- The Welding Educator prepares clear and concise reports of the reviews, inspection results, and performance data.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.