Oracle’s Food and Beverage Global Business Unit has the mission to shake up the food ordering industry.
GloriaFood’s SaaS platform is a holistic online ordering solution that enables restaurateurs to easily create websites, branded mobile apps, ordering menus, and accept online payments.
Besides the core functionality of online ordering, our product includes complementary modules such as: auto-generated websites and branded mobile apps, promotions engine, customizable receipts printing, automated email & sms marketing or dedicated management areas for partners.
Our technology stack:
- Node.js, Express, Socket.IO
- MySQL, Redshift, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Angular 8, HTML5, CSS3
We’re searching for a passionate developer that can help us build great products. A proactive individual that gets things done fast, that loves challenges and is able to find creative solutions.
What you’ll be working on:
- Autopilot Selling - a marketing service that sends automated emails and sms on behalf of restaurants. Unlike other existing systems, Autopilot has all the campaigns pre-built, from content to client segmentation (e.g. cart abandonment, client inactivity, birthday, bad weather)
- Reporting - sales and website analytics reports for restaurants. These include graphics, data exports and personalized recommendations.
- Analytics system - our analytics infrastructure, the foundation of the Reporting and Autopilot modules. It requires you to explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability.
- Proven track record of shipping quality software in a number of professional environments (8+ years of experience preferred)
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining data intensive applications
- Experience building apps requiring periodically crunch a large amount of accumulated data (batch processing)
- Experience working with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Elasticsearch, Node.js
- Experience working with APIs and integrations with 3rd parties
- Analytical mind with strong problem solving aptitudes
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Fluent in English.
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Event based data collection tools (e.g. Snowplow, Google Analytics)
- Single page apps using Angular or React frameworks.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Get email alerts for the latest"Fullstack Software Developer jobs in Hungary"