Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
Oracle, the world leader in Enterprise Cloud, is hiring the best and brightest technologists in the industry as we continue to add customer-centric, world-class, leading-edge, secure, hyper-scale solutions throughout all levels of the cloud stack. Oracle’s cloud eco-system is the only complete business cloud platform on the planet, with market-leading and business transforming solutions spanning SaaS, DaaS, PaaS and IaaS. Oracle’s Cloud applications, such as Enterprise Resource Management, Customer Relationship Management, Human Capital Management, and Supply Chain Management are used by thousands of customers across the globe and are the broadest, most innovative in the industry, providing businesses with adaptive intelligence, standardized business processes and competitive advantage at low cost.
The Enterprise Resource Management Release Engineering team is looking for passionate, innovative, high-caliber, team-oriented superstars that seek to be a major part of a transformative revolution in the development of modern business cloud-based applications. We are seeking highly capable, best-in-the-world developers at the very top of the industry in terms of skills, capabilities, and proven delivery; who seek out and implement imaginative and strategic, yet practical, solutions; people who calmly take measured and necessary risks while putting customers first.
This is a technical hands-on role focused on providing delivery automation services using the latest technology stacks and best practices to maximize the value of Oracle Fusion Applications, from source code onto the cloud.
- Identify and implement improvements to the software delivery pipeline with a focus on Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and automation of the build, validation and delivery of our cloud services.
- Maintaining and enhancing internal productivity tools build using Oracle application express (APEX).
- Creating new applications to automate day-to-day activities.
- Perform profiling and troubleshooting of current solutions, identify the root cause of problems, and corrective and preventative actions required.
- Handling Release Engineering activities/task to ensure Oracle Fusion Applications is delivered successfully from source code to the cloud.
- Supporting Oracle Analytics Cloud instances.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in building applications preferably using Oracle application express (APEX) tool.
- Experience with Oracle Database
- Expertise in PL/SQL
- Experience with software development lifecycle including software development and software testing methodologies along with change and configuration management practices.
- Experience in metrics/analytics and continual learning and improvement of processes/automation based on data-driven analytics.
- Any scripting language e.g. Python, Linux shell scripting, Perl etc., is an added advantage.
- Understanding of Linux environments.
- Self-driven and comfortable driving forward even when some aspects of a project are not fully known.
- Understanding of Oracle Cloud architecture and services
Nice to have skills
- Experience in RESTful services development and consumption.
- Experience in Analytics Data Model (OBIEE -RPD Development).
- Experience in basic Data Analytics structure and reporting.
- Experience in setup and maintenance of Oracle Analytics Cloud and Oracle Identity Cloud
Professional Skill Requirements
- 4+ years’ experience of building applications using Oracle application express(APEX) tool.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical content to both technical and non-technical peers, customers, and at times, executive leadership.
- B.E./BTech/Mtech in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get email alerts for the latest"Applications Developer - APEX jobs in Mexico-guadalajara/zapopan"