The Oracle CSS team helps customers maximize their current investment in Oracle Hardware, Applications and Technology products including Engineered Systems. CSS assists clients to transform and evolve their business by leveraging our Award Winning Global Support organization and network of Cloud Data Centers, technical specialists, leaders, engineers and services Infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes to use technology and connect with customers to transform their businesses with Cloud at Customer, Iaas, Paas, and SaaS services.
CSS Services enable our client's journey to the Cloud while preserving their existing investment. CSS organization provides Oracle technical expertise and services to customers including : Systems Optimization, Expert Support, Transition Support, Mission Critical support, Managed Application and Help Desk, Managed Database and Platform as well as Security Support on Customer Premises, Private Cloud, Cloud at Customer or Public Cloud.
CSS is now in the midst of a period of fast-paced growth as it expands its mission with the most complete and exciting suite of service support offerings for its SaaS Applications. We are looking to build a hire motivated sales people who can want to sell our market-leading Cloud solutions (SaaS, PaaS or IaaS).
You will help your customers, who have growing data volumes and aggressive service-level expectations, maximize the potential of their IT organizations while delivering the real-time enterprise. Join us and become the trusted advisor of your clients.
· Generate new business opportunities to ensure CSS continued exponential growth in Gulf
· Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage.
· Partner with key members of the sales and Go To Market/Marketing team to develop target lists, strategies and core messaging to ensure success.
· Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
· Achieve assigned quota of “Sales Ready” qualified leads.
· Understand the sales process and be able to overcome objections by genuinely caring & learning about the prospects business needs and showing them the value that CSS services can provide.
· Perfect the ability to articulate and deliver prepared sales talks that describe CSS services and value in order to entice prospects to learn more about the solutions CSS offers.
· Achieve monthly and quarterly call volumes and sales pipeline targets.
· Learn and maintain a deep understanding of the business units products, technology and sales techniques.
· Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
· Record all customer information and maintain detailed qualification records, ion each lead worked.
- Min 7 years of experience in direct sales in Enterprise IT field.
- Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Knowledge of Oracle products or Cloud solutions preferred but not essential
- Positive attitude, team oriented, self-starter who can work independently as well as in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals.
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills in English
- Team player and self-motivated
- Should be able to work independently
- Expert level skill required for territory planning and ability to open a conversation with new customers and other lines of businesses.
The primary focus of an Internet Sales representative is to sell solutions and services to existing Oracle customers and to prospect for new customers in the assigned territory or vertical.
As an Internet Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives. Generates sales leads as well as closing the sales on line or by phone. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales. Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business . Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance. Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services. Participates as a team member on sales teams including field sales, support and education sales and sales consulting.
Duties and tasks are varied and are complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. Contacts are within the organization and with external customers. May have project lead role and/or supervise lower level personnel. 7+ years business experience. Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects. Typically bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Get email alerts for the latest"CSS SaaS Services Account Manager -Gulf jobs in Egypt-cairo"