SIEMENS AG FWB：SIE, NYSE：SIBeijingUpdate time: October 19
- Ensure business volume is met;
- Promote Pharma MES &Digitalization Business and deliver proposals in quality, time and cost;
- Project acquisition collaboration together with SU sales, Automation and Digitalization;
- Engage the customer with pharmaceutical industrial software &digitalization know how and expertise to win the trust and order
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Sales
- Project Manager and Engineering team.
What are my responsibilities?
- MES Business development including Direct business with end customer and product business with SI/partner in Pharma
- Make market analysis and provide marketing support for presales& promotion activities
- Consultant selling approach to the end customer in pharmaceutical from mapping customer requirement to MES solution
- IT/MES Demo build up and Demonstration to the customer with good user experience and advantage
- Integrate Pharma process know how with Siemens portfolio and drive MES&digitalization & business growth
- Drive identified opportunities and Lead the customer requirement, technical discussion, bidding, creating a value-based proposal with a competitive offer.
- Support terms & contract negotiation and ensures that the results of risk assessment are considered in contracts
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer focus and oriented
- Self-motivated, and Responsible
- Ownership, Business acumen and Persistence
- Quickly learn software functionality to build up competence for demonstration & consulting
- Bachelor or above in related majors, e.g. automation, IT, pharmaceutical etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in Pharma or MES, Pre-Sales in both Pharma and MES is more preferred
- Familiarity with GMP and Pharma Process Know how in Bio Pharma, Vaccine, Secondary etc.
- Expertise in manufacturing IT(ERP/WMS/LIMS/QMS/AGV), Automation, industry Apps/Cloud technology
- CxO level and High level customer communication skills & experience
- Good command of English in both oral and written
- Frequent travel needed
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Get email alerts for the latest"数字化顾问_MES 北京 jobs in Beijing"